Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturday Adventures

Simon and I had another busy Saturday.  We wandered around Babies R Us and got the car washed in the morning to give Daddy some Daddy Time.  Then after some lunch we went out to do some more shopping.  But first we had to stop by Mommy's work to get a phone charger.  Someone suggested going to the playground at Memorial Park so that's just what we did.  Took some driving around to find it but once we did we hit the jackpot...


Baby Swings!!!

Oh, the fun we had.  He seemed to really enjoy it, even crinkling up his nose when he smiled which is his new thing.

Then we tackled the real reason for our outing (besides getting him to sleep in the car).  We bought party supplies for a certain party we may be having two weeks from today.  I hate to spoil the theme, but let's just say you may "go bananas" over it.  I am so looking forward to his birthday.  His presents have all arrived and it's very hard to not give them to him now.  But first is Easter.  Tonight we put out the Easter basket and I tried to explain the Easter Bunny to him.  I'm sure he doesn't understand, especially since I don't understand and I'm 38 times older than him.  I mean really, a bunny brings eggs?  I don't get that.  But whatevs.  I don't gotta understand.  I just gotta eats the chocolate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment