Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eyelashes

My boy has eyelashes.  Real eyelashes.  And eyebrows.  And hair.  Hair you don't have to zoom in to see.  It's still pretty sparse and short, but it's there.  He's looking less and less like a cancer patient.  It's kind of hard to remember the life we lived for so many months.   I tried the other day to get pictures of him but they don't do it justice.  Still, they're pictures of my handsome boy.  And by the way, he's been transitioned out of his high chair to a booster seat.  Now, if only we could get him off the baba.  Unfortunately he will not drink milk from any sort of cup, just from a bottle.  Have I mentioned he's odd?  But I seriously love his personality.  We make faces at each other and he couldn't be more adorable and eager to play along.  He has such a passion for life.  I think I'm the proudest mama ever.



Yeah, he's odd.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! He's really an adorable child. He looks so happy, impish, big!!! Are you the one taking these pictures? If so, you're doing a beautiful job. They're awesome.
    Really, aren't you so happy that he's odd? I was afraid I'd have average, boring children. I wanted so much for them to be weird, like me. Thankfully, they are. What on earth do people do with "normal" children??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do take all the pictures on here. He's so hard for me to photograph because he's always on the move. That's why most of the pictures are of him sitting at the table. But yes, I absolutely love that he's odd and has such a personality.

    ReplyDelete