Saturday, March 26, 2011

So sick

Today was Mommy/Simon day as Saturdays almost always are.  This one wasn't so exciting.  Simon is so sick.  He's been sick with the sniffles before but never really acted sick.  This time is different.  He took two 2-hour naps snuggling with me.  The first one was while we were watching The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie.  Looney Tunes don't get the respect they deserve any more, but I digress.  Every time he woke up he started crying and whining like he kinda forgot he was sick and it was all coming back as he grew conscious.  It was so sad.  But then he'd come to and almost be his normal self for a while.  He didn't like the high chair so much.  And his voice sounds very hoarse.  And you can tell his cough hurts like hell.  I called the doctor and she said if he gets bad to take him to the ER and they might have us do the breathing treatments.  Boo.  But for now he seems almost his normal self for the most part so I think he's going to survive.

At the end of his second nap I started playing with a new app for my phone camera.  This is the polaroid.  I really kind of like this picture.  He looks so peaceful.  After this we stepped out on the patio for a few minutes of fresh air.  Now I think he's gone to sleep.  Here's hoping he sleeps as well as he did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment