Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tangled!

My boy LOVES him some Tangled.  I think he's watched at least part of it every day this week and can't get enough of it.  He may fidget or wander around when it's on, but he's always watching it.  And he makes the best faces in reaction to it.  I've only ever really watched the first 15 minutes or so.  There are some obvious things that can relate to him but I'm not sure he really gets or cares about that yet.  He's just really gotten his hair back.  It's still quite short but it could pass for a buzz cut.  His eyelashes and eyebrows are all back pretty full.  He no longer looks like an obvious cancer patient.  He definitely notices it coming back.  He'll rub his head and try to brush his hair.  So, someone with super long hair is kind of appropriate right now.  Also appropriate is how Rapunzel is held up in the tower and then finally gets free.  She runs around the hills and meadows and around a tree.  I can think of someone else who's recently gotten free.  Last Saturday we watched it and I got some pictures because he was actually still.  Enjoy.






1 comment:

  1. Wow..... He looks like that little Simon I remember before that stupid cancer. He looks happy, healthy and hairy! Yeahhh!!! Lol how's mom and dad doing adjusting to a normal (whatever normal is) life? Does it all seem like a very bad dream from the past yet? It will someday soon I hope. Sending tickles and hugs to me man Simon!

    ReplyDelete