Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picture Time

Today I decided it's been far too long since I sat Simon down and took a bunch of pictures of him.  I haven't really done that since he was 5 or 6 months old.  Today reminded me why most all of the pictures of him are in his high chair or stroller or when he's asleep.  It's not that he's always strapped down.  If he's not, I end up with shots like these keepers:



Okay, part of it is the bad camera.  It has quite a shutter delay.  The other reason is that the boy don't sit still.  Again, God bless him.  He's a joy and a delight and I love him beyond words, but for cryin out loud... 

I did get a couple of decent-ish pictures.  I'm not real thrilled, but then again I'm not the greatest photographer and I'm working on a not the greatest camera.  Anyway, enjoy these, such as they are. And yes, he insisted on wearing the shirt.  I had nothing to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment